Re: Libertarian Moms Group to Celebrate 2nd Birthday With Online Party

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 6:30 AM
      Bonnie wrote: Too bad I didn't get the e-mail until today :( Sorry for not being able to join in (the Online Libertarian Moms 2nd Birthday Party).

      Sorry you missed it too Bonnie ... we had a great time with over 20 moms actively participating. We'd promoted the event quite a bit via our Libertarian Moms Group at CafeMom and I just posted it to our MfL Yahoo Group as an added announcement.

      BTW, our Libertarian Moms Group is closing in on 800 members -- once we reach that milestone, I'm sure we'll be celebrating again. So looks like you'll have another opportunity in the near future to join us for an online party :-)

      Jan