Mondays With Mothers for Liberty Live Chat ... TONIGHT!

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Mondays With Mothers for Liberty National Live Chat

      What: Weekly "Mondays with Mothers for Liberty" Live Chat (online)
      When: Monday, February 2, 2009 8pm Central
      Where: Mothers for Liberty National Group at CafeMom.

      To participate in the MfL Live Chats, moms will need to be a member
      of our Mothers for Liberty National Group. To join, simply visit
      CafeMom at: http://www.cafemom.com Type the words "Mothers for
      Liberty National" in the search bar. This will take you to the
      group's homepage where a link is provided to register at CafeMom so
      you may join the group. If you are already a member of CafeMom,
      simply click on the following link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/54702

      Tonight we'll be discussing such topics as:

      1) MI/MfL Coloring Contest ... deadline for entries 2/05/09
      2) The Mothers Institute Office
      3) Mothers Institute May Membership Drive in combination with an
      Annual Mothers for Liberty LIVE Tea Party
      4) Sister City Camp Out in June ... discuss details/cost for event,
      etc ...
      5) MI Founder's Birthday Fundraiser in December
      6) Handcrafted Items on MI website

      Hope you'll join us for these lively keyboard conversations ...

      Jan
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
        Just wanted to remind everyone of our Mondays With Mothers for Liberty Online Chats we have each week via our MfL National Group at CafeMom.

        If you've never participated, hope you'll consider doing so! We cover a a number of topics during our chats to help promote our Mothers for Liberty Movement and have a great time getting to know about each other better in the process. Moms from quite a few states have been participating and its great sharing ideas with women from coast to coast! Details below:

        What: Weekly "Mondays with Mothers for Liberty" Online Chat
        When: Monday, March 16th 8pm Central AND Every Monday Evening
        Where: Mothers for Liberty National Group at CafeMom.

        To participate in the MfL Online Chats, you simply need to be a member
        of our Mothers for Liberty National Group. To join, go to