Re: 'Mondays with Mothers for Liberty" Chats

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Jan wrote: A new program called Mondays with Mothers for Liberty will
      be offered via our Mothers for Liberty National Group and will
      feature regularly scheduled Live Chats each Monday evening at 8 pm
      Central Time ... To participate, moms will need to be a
      member of our Mothers for Liberty National Group. To join, simply
      visit CafeMom at: http://www.cafemom.com/ Type the words "Mothers for
      Liberty National" in the search bar. This will take you to the
      group's homepage where a link is provided to register at CafeMom so
      you may join the group. If you are already a member of CafeMom,
      simply click on the following link:
      http://www.cafemom.com/group/54702/

      ------------------------------------

      Join us THIS Monday, January 5, 2009 at 8 pm Central for our Mothers
      for Liberty National Live Chat!

      Some topics for discussion via this week's Live Chat include ...

      1) MfL Logo Coloring Contest
      2) Building/Recognizing/Rewarding Membership Involvement
      3) Advertising our Meetup Groups
      4) Meeting Ideas
      5) Featuring our MfL Meetup Members on MfL National
      6) Spring 2009 National and Regional Events

      Looking forward to your participation!

      Jan
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19, 2009
        Haven't yet participated in a Mothers for Liberty Live Chat yet?

        We do a lot of brainstorming during these "keyboard conversations" and
        always welcome new voices, ideas and input.

        If you'd like to join us, we have another Chat tonight at 8pm Central.

        To participate, join our Mothers for Liberty National Group at CafeMom

        How to join:
        *Go to CafeMom's website at: http://www.cafemom.com/
        *Type the words "Mothers for Liberty National" in the search bar. This
        will take you to the group's homepage where a link is provided to
        register at CafeMom so you may join the group.
        *If you are already a member of CafeMom, simply click on the following
        link: http://www.cafemom.com/group/54702/

        When/If you do join our MfL National Group, be sure to check out our
        Mondays with Mothers for Liberty Live Chat thread AND our Live Chat
        Recap Thread ... these will bring you up to date on our conversations
        and efforts.

        Hope to hear from new members at the chat tonight!

        Jan