Re: Nov. Topic of the Month: Book Clubs

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      To follow up with our Book Club conversation, I wanted to let you
      ladies know that our Libertarian Moms Group at CafeMom is currently
      contemplating a Book of the Month discussion which would include live
      chats and threads/posts dedicated to a different book each month.

      I've asked the following questions of our Libertarian Moms Group
      members and thought I would post the same questions here for
      additional input.

      Jan
      --------------------------------------

      1) Would you be interested in participating in a Book of the Month
      discussion?

      2) Would you be interested in leading a discussion about a book via a
      thread/chats?

      3) List three books you would like to see us begin reading/discussing
      in 2009.

      Other thoughts/suggestions on the subject?
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
        Jan wrote: To follow up with our Book Club conversation, I wanted to
        let you ladies know that our Libertarian Moms Group at CafeMom is
        currently contemplating a Book of the Month discussion which would
        include live chats and threads/posts dedicated to a different book each
        month.

        FYI: It looks as if our Libertarian Moms Group will be moving forward
        with our Book of the Month Discussion and the first two books on our
        list will be 1) Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged" and 2) Michael
        Badnarik's "Good to Be King".

        I will post details here as soon as we have them nailed down.

        Jan