Thanks for the great pic Garry. I was fortunate in 1979 to visit all three Ross Island huts. In those days there were no digital cameras and my own 35mm onemauriechallinor
http://americanoverlook.com/video-this-shack-in-alaska-has-been-abandoned-for-over-100-years-what-they-found-inside-stunning/37468?bst=alaskada50p Garry SHgtidler
Sounder in a building in Antarctic from 100 years ago from facebook Sent from my iPhonegtidler
“Keeping the sound of Morse alive”
M O R S E K O B
This group is for users of the MorseKOB program. You can browse the message archive without being a member of the group.
To receive new messages automatically by email, or to post your own messages to the group, you must first become a member of the group by clicking on the Join Group button. Any topic relating to the KOB program or of likely interest to its users is fair game.
- Dec 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.