I just exercised the new $69 Apple Magic Trackpad http://amzn.to/AppleMagicTrackpad http://amzn.to/AppleMagicTrackpad

  • Michael Baird
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      Morro Bay Techies and Photoshop users - I just exercised the new $69 Apple Magic Trackpad http://amzn.to/AppleMagicTrackpad to use w/ Apple desktops and iMacs, or McBooks... it rocks.  This may obsolete my mouse yet for my photo work, and I hate using the trackpad on my MacNook and Netbook.  Apple introduced the Mouse to popular computing, and now may well have discovered its successor.  If you are a Mac user you owe it to yourself to try one of these.
      http://amzn.to/AppleMagicTrackpad

      Note: This is a cross-post to the techitp and photo groups - if you want to receive more of these non-photo specific tips, please join the techtip group.

      "Mike" Michael L. Baird, mike [at} mikebaird d o t com  http://flickr.bairdphotos.com  http://photomorrobay.com http://eysu.org  http://eBomb.US  http://ebombus.blogspot.com/   iPhone (805) 704-2064 (primary #, text, voicemail); alt home (805) 772-2044.

      "A photo taken but not shared might just as well have never been taken."
      "Surfers have more than one surfboard, so photographers surely deserve more than one camera!"