SEE THE MORGAN COLORS WEBSITE!
NEW! FIND US ON FACEBOOK HERE!
The MorganColors list is a friendly place where Morgan enthusiasts can learn more about color in the Morgan breed. Discussions center not only around color genetics, but also on horse care and news and events in the Morgan world. Presenting the latest news of the Rainbow Morgan Horse Association, the AMHA National Service Organization for colorful Morgans, is one of the main functions of the list. Share photos of Morgans of all colors!
1. Members must provide a first and last name to be approved for membership.
2. Only one attachment per post to keep download times and inbox sizes reasonable. Only jpg and pdf attachments please. Please try to keep the file sizes reasonable (around 150KB is best; no more than 200KB). If picture sizes are very small- under 50 KB- you may post two or three to a post.
3. COMBINE REPLIES if you are just going to be posting a quick comment to a post. Save a few hours or a day's worth of posts and then combine them into one reply- just quote the part of the person's post that you are replying to, add your comment, and list the next quote, reply etc.
4. NO crossposting, please.
5. Posting of non-Morgan photos as examples of colors is allowed within reason.
6. Straying off Morgan related/color genetics topics is not encouraged. If off topic subjects go too far, a gentle reminder may be posted by the moderators.
7. It is appreciated if members will post in plain text, not HTML, if possible.
8. Please trim extraneous text from the post that you are replying to.
- Sep 6, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.