1 member, 29 messages added in the last 7 days
Montford is an email listserve for people who live in the Montford Historic district of Asheville, NC, and vicinity. It's a way to meet, exchange news, and find out what's happening in the neighborhood. It was created on October 20, 2004, by Montford resident Patti Digh and was maintained by her from that date until October 20, 2012, when she stepped down as list moderator, with 550 members.
- Send blank email to following: email@example.com with "subscribe" in subject line
- Read "Rules" (on menu at left, click on "Files" and then on "Rules")
- To post message to whole newsgroup, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reply to the entire list, press your "Reply All" button. To reply just to the sender, press your "Reply" button
- To reach the list owner, email to: email@example.com
Important Neighborhood News ("Files"):
- Click on "Files" menu at left to read important notices concerning the neighborhood. Per Yahoo rules, you must be a member to access these files
- Send email to following: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the message archives to see if your question has already been addressed by clicking "Messages" at left menu. Search engine is on top of page.
- North Carolina
- Oct 20, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.