Re: [MonteVistaChamber] From Fred Hargrove

  • Donna Wehe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
      This email is going to me, Donna Wehe, not to Linda, so you might have the wrong email address?
      donna@...
      Donna Wehe

      On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM, <raisinghranch@...> wrote:

      To Linda,

      I never heard back from you about the Ag event in February?

      Fred Hargrove
      316-617-9219

      --
      Donna Wehe, Director
      SLV Small Business Development Center

    • PJ
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi Donna,

        I have got this taken care of! Thanks so much!

        Peggy Jo Pepper
        MVCOC President

        On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Donna Wehe <donna@...> wrote:

        This email is going to me, Donna Wehe, not to Linda, so you might have the wrong email address?
        donna@...
        Donna Wehe

        On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM, <raisinghranch@...> wrote:

        To Linda,

        I never heard back from you about the Ag event in February?

        Fred Hargrove
        316-617-9219

        --
        Donna Wehe, Director
        SLV Small Business Development Center
        610 State Avenue, Alamosa, CO  81101 in the Colorado Welcome Center/Train Depot
        719-589-3682

        --
        Peggy Jo Pepper

        719 850-0736 Cell