Re: [MonteVistaChamber] Last Call: Main Event Art Auction

  • Monte Vista Chamber of Commerce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2010
      Cindy:

      Meet the Candidates August 3, 2010, at 7:00 pm,  location 947 1st. Avenue Monte Vista Information Center.

      Linda
      MVCC
      719-852-2731

      On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Cindy Hill <cindy@...> wrote:

      Is the Monte Vista Chamber going to host a "Meet the Candidates" before the August primary?

      Thank you
      Cindy Hill
      Republican candidate for County Clerk

    • Valley Publishing