SLV Folk Arts & Fiber Festival: Program Ads & Sponsorship Booths/Opps

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      The SLV Folk Arts and Fiber Festival has a handful of program ads
      available to area businesses. We will print 500 programs. The cover
      ads are full color and the inside ads are B/W. We will need to go to
      print on the cover in 48 hours, so we need the ad copy (in jpg file
      only) sent to admin@... ASAP. Please email to sponsor@...

      _____ Full Page, full color (cover inside) 4½" x 7½" $150
      _____ Half Page, full color (cover inside) 4½" x 3½" $80
      _____ Full Page B/W 4½" x 7½" $70
      _____ Half Page B/W 4½" x 3½" $40
      _____ Business Card 2" x 3½" $25

      A few sponsorhsip booths are available for 100.00 and includes a
      business card sized ad in the program as well as a graphic link on our
      website. Please email sponsor@....

      If you need more info, please email me at laura@... or call
      Jane Rhett at 852-5210

      Many thanks!