Re: [Monofly] Re: plans

  • Dan Leech
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 13, 2012
      I am also interested in the Monofly pdf file.

      thanks
      Dan
      DANL239@...

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 14, 2012
        hello,
           I would be eternally grateful if you send me.
           my email is: bonifacio63@....
               hugs.
                          altair

        I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
        along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
        method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
        dave.o@...
        --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

        >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

      • Trike Br
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 14, 2012

          Hello,
          Please, would you send me the plans?
          I would be eternally grateful if you send me.
          My email is: icanfly@...
            Thank you!
                  Paul

          I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
          along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
          method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
          dave.o@...
          --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

          >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

        • Chino
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14, 2012
            Hello,
              Please, would you send me the plans?
              My email is: chino_volador@...
              Thank you!
                    Chino

            I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
            along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
            method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
            dave.o@...
            --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

            >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

          • Mikey
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 15, 2012
              Possibly consider uploading them to the Files section of the group.
              Mike
            • bonifacio
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 21, 2012
                Hey, folks:
                I would love to get the plans for construction.
                to pay for them.
                hugs
                altair
              • Al Church

                  Message 8 of 15 , May 1, 2012
                    I would like to see the plans also.
                    thanks, Craig

                    airplaneguy85@...

                    --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "peddler1000" <dave.o@...> wrote:

                    > I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                    > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                  • PauloFBCarminati
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                      I also would like to see ...
                      icanfly@...
                      Paul

                      Message 10 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                        I would also like to see the plans...

                        Danl239@...

                        Dan Leech
                        Alliance, Ohio
                        Affordaplane N66NL

                        >  I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
                        >along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
                        >method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                        > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                      • Shawn Lively
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                          Ditto here too....

                          On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Dan Leech <danl239@...> wrote:
                          I would also like to see the plans...

                          Danl239@...

                          Dan Leech
                          Alliance, Ohio
                          Affordaplane N66NL

                          >  I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
                          >along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
                          >method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                          > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                          <*> Your email settings:
                             Individual Email | Traditional

                          <*> To change settings online go to:
                             (Yahoo! ID required)

                          <*> To change settings via email:
                             Monofly-digest@yahoogroups.com
                             Monofly-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                        • peddler1000
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 3, 2012
                            Hi everybody. I have trhe plans on a PDF file. How do I post them as a file for the groups use? Thanks, Dave O.
                          • Mikey
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                              Hi Dave,

                              Click on "Files" to the left. Then clicl on "Add Files" to the right, follow the directions.

                              Thnx, Mike