plans

  • bonifacio
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 9 10:45 AM
      I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.
    • peddler1000
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 13 5:15 AM
        I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
        --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

      • Dan Leech
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 13 10:53 AM
          I am also interested in the Monofly pdf file.

          thanks
          Dan
          DANL239@...

          I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
          along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
          method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
          dave.o@...
          --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

          >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

        • bonifacio63
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 14 2:35 AM
            hello,
               I would be eternally grateful if you send me.
               my email is: bonifacio63@....
                   hugs.
                              altair

            I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
            along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
            method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
            dave.o@...
            --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

            >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

          • Trike Br
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 14 4:33 AM

              Hello,
              Please, would you send me the plans?
              I would be eternally grateful if you send me.
              My email is: icanfly@...
                Thank you!
                      Paul

              I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
              along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
              method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
              dave.o@...
              --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

              >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

            • Chino
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 14 5:14 AM
                Hello,
                  Please, would you send me the plans?
                  My email is: chino_volador@...
                  Thank you!
                        Chino

                I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
                along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
                method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address.
                dave.o@...
                --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@...> wrote:

                >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

              • Mikey
                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 15 8:43 AM
                  Possibly consider uploading them to the Files section of the group.
                  Mike
                • bonifacio
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 21 8:26 AM
                    Hey, folks:
                    I would love to get the plans for construction.
                    to pay for them.
                    hugs
                    altair
                  • Al Church

                      Message 10 of 15 , May 1, 2012
                        I would like to see the plans also.
                        thanks, Craig

                        airplaneguy85@...

                        --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "peddler1000" <dave.o@...> wrote:

                        > I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                        > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                      • PauloFBCarminati
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                          I also would like to see ...
                          icanfly@...
                          Paul

                          Message 12 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                            I would also like to see the plans...

                            Danl239@...

                            Dan Leech
                            Alliance, Ohio
                            Affordaplane N66NL

                            >  I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
                            >along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
                            >method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                            > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                          • Shawn Lively
                            Message 13 of 15 , May 2, 2012
                              Ditto here too....

                              On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Dan Leech <danl239@...> wrote:
                              I would also like to see the plans...

                              Danl239@...

                              Dan Leech
                              Alliance, Ohio
                              Affordaplane N66NL

                              >  I have the plans on PDF as sent to me by another member. Happy to send them
                              >along to you if you supply an e-mail address. There does not appear to be a
                              >method of attaching anything to emails on the groups email address. dave.o@...
                              > --- In Monofly@yahoogroups.com, "bonifacio" <bonifacio63@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > >  I wonder if someone can provide plans in pdf of this aircraft.

                              <*> Your email settings:
                                 Individual Email | Traditional

                              <*> To change settings online go to:
                                 (Yahoo! ID required)

                              <*> To change settings via email:
                                 Monofly-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                 Monofly-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                            • peddler1000
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 3, 2012
                                Hi everybody. I have trhe plans on a PDF file. How do I post them as a file for the groups use? Thanks, Dave O.
                              • Mikey
                                Message 15 of 15 , May 4, 2012
                                  Hi Dave,

                                  Click on "Files" to the left. Then clicl on "Add Files" to the right, follow the directions.

                                  Thnx, Mike