RPCV Mongolia, DC area Happy Hour, Dec 7th

  • Ariel Wyckoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm an M-11 in the DC area, and the Treasurer for Friends of Mongolia.
      To get more people into Friends of Mongolia activities and just have a
      good time bullsh___ing about the "time that...," I have proposed to
      get some Happy Hours organized.

      The first one will be at Doctor Dremo's Taphouse in the heart of
      Arlington's little 'Mongoltown,' the Thursday after Thanksgiving, Dec
      7th from 6-8pm. Doctor Dremo's is at 2001 Clarendon Blvd, right by the
      Taco Bell and not more than a block from the Courthouse Metro stop
      (Orange Line), if you're coming that way.

      Looks like there may be a heavy M-15 contingent at this one -- we'll
      see how it goes.

      Hope to see you there.

      -Ariel
      (202)294-6465