Re: [Mongolia_2003] look a topic!

  • Hoyin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      I'm sick to death of all these stupid ads, I came on
      to this site to learn more and hear more about
      Mongolia. I lived there in 2003. Anyone else on this
      site lived in Mongolia? Any where other than UB? I'd
      love to hear about that.
      Michelle

      She's got everything she needs, she's an artist, she dont look back..she can take the dark out of the night time and paint the daytime black-Bob Dylan

      http://mail.yahoo.com