Encouragment Needed

  • lodeveca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      My daughter, an M16 and called last night, not adjusting too well. Our
      conversation was cut short but my understanding was that she wants to
      come home. She is presently in Salkhit with her host family.She said
      the living conditions at the host family was unbareable.

      I feel like she overcame so many hurdles to get there and it must be
      bad for her to sound the way she did.

      Have others felt the same way? Any words of encouragement? or advise?

      Please pray for us.