Question for the women...

  • the_sun_at_cal
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2005
      Did you bring skirts/ are you expected to wear skirts to work? The Vol.
      description said something about it, but it wasn't ont eh packing list
      explicitly. I'll be doing Community Youth Development...

      Thanks!
      ~Sunaree
    • Jennifer Cassell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2005
        I would recommend bringing a couple of skirts. As a
        community economic volunteer, I don't wear skirts
        daily to work. However, there are several work related
        conferences, seminars, presentations, meetings, etc
        where a more professional look is desirable or
        required. Mongolians often dress very well, and there
        have been times I have even felt underdressed. I
        brought a couple of shorter skirts and four long
        skirts (ankle length). You won't need to bring this
        many...I overpacked. I like the ankle length skirt
        because in the winter, I can wear tights, long
        underwear, pants, etc underneath and no one can tell.
        Good luck in your packing and enjoy your final weeks
        stateside!
        Jenny :)

        --- the_sun_at_cal <sunaree@...> wrote:
        > Did you bring skirts/ are you expected to wear
        > skirts to work? The Vol.
        > description said something about it, but it wasn't
        > ont eh packing list
        > explicitly. I'll be doing Community Youth
        > Development...
        >
        > Thanks!
        > ~Sunaree

        Yahoo! Mail Mobile