Hot-spots in Ulaanbaatar

  • tjvolant
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2005
      Hello,

      First of all, I would like to thank whoever creates this list-serve as
      I find the messages very informative.

      I wanted to ask if you guys know of any hotspots (wireless internet)
      in Ulaanbaatar? I leave for UB on Tuesday for a 3 week trip. Thank you,

      -T
    • Tim Grenier
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2005
        Hmmm let me think.  This is the third world.  So the answer would have to be no

        tjvolant <tjvolant@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        First of all, I would like to thank whoever creates this list-serve as
        I find the messages very informative.

        I wanted to ask if you guys know of any hotspots (wireless internet)
        in Ulaanbaatar? I leave for UB on Tuesday for a 3 week trip. Thank you,

        -T

        Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding - Albert Einstein

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Nikita Desai