New Situation, More Info Needed

  • lodeveca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2005
      Thanks for all the great info. We just hit a major bump in the road
      and our world is upside down. My daughter mentioned to the PC
      recruiter that she has hypoglycemic tendency and at times just needs a
      little something and asked if it would be available. RED FLAGs went
      up!! They have put a hold on her status until she has a full endocrine
      work up.

      she has her heart and life set for Mongolia. She has given up her job,
      her apartment, sold her furniture, given away most of her belongings,
      moved back home yesterday.... had going away parties scheduled...you
      know the drill. She not a happy camper. I know what is meant to be
      will be. we'll be in touch once this gets cleared up. Do you think
      they will stop her from going? All she needs is a regular diet or is
      food a problem? Has anyone come across a situation like this?

      Liz, Helpless Mom