Re: [Mongolia_2003] M-16 Youth Development

  • Nikita Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2005
      Hi Sunaree,

      Im Nikita, your name sounds indian, are you? Send me an email nikiinmongolia@....  Youth development will be an awesome field here, i've done a lot of secondary projects in youth development and they have been sucessfull.  Just enjoy your last couple of months before you come here, it will all work out!  have NO expectations and you'll be fine..:-)
      I'm currently a cos'ing volunteer....almost done, but i welcome any specific questions you may have.

      that goes for other M16s coming too!

      Niki

      the_sun_at_cal <sunaree@...> wrote:

      Hi all!

      My name is Sunaree and I'm invited for Mongolia leaving June 11th, but in youth
      Development. I guess this is the first year for that program at this site. I'm excited and
      anxious and overwhelmed. Trying to work out leaving my job and moving and packing and
      all of that. Just thought I'd introduce myself. Any other non-TEFL volunteers our there?

      ~sunaree