RE: [Mongolia_2003] a brief stop in Mongolia

  • Christopher Gonso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005
      Hey Sean,
      I'm an X-PCV in Ulaanbaatar. I finished service last June. I was out in the
      East (beautiful) of Mongolia. I'm living with my girlfriend and teaching at
      a private school in the capital. My host family from training would love to
      meet you (on the train line). They think it's great when I bring other
      foreigners. It's possible that you might meet my girlfriend's family as
      well, although they are a ways out from the city. Regardless, I'd be glad
      to give you some help when you get into the city. In truth, I'm interested
      in picking your brain about teaching in Korea as well. It is something that
      I've been thinking about as a next move. You can get me here at hotmail or
      by phone (976) 99746232, perhaps when you get in the city.
      Cheers,
      Chris