RE: [Mongolia_2003] technology in Mongolia

  • Christopher Gonso
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2004
      You can take all of it if you want. You might have to take extra care of it
      all. You might not have electricity. I'd get insurance on all of it. But
      it just depends on how attached you are to it, how much you want to use it.
      Based on your desire, you'll make it happen. In the two rural areas I lived
      there were no internet cafes. A lot changes fast in Mongolia though. Good
      luck.