Friends of Mongolia

  • lara_ho
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Sain Bainuu!
      I'm the membership coordinator for Friends of Mongolia, and a former
      M-7 (ages ago I know) in Bulgan Aimag, Bugat Soum. Just wanted to
      invite all of you to join Friends of Mongolia. For in country PCVs,
      if you have your PCVC contact us (we seem to have lost touch) we'll
      make sure our newsletter gets sent to the PC office in UB. For
      RPCVs, you can get free NPCA memebrship for a year after COS, and if
      you check you affiliate as FOM you will get that membership as
      well. We have a website www.friendsofmongolia.org, a list serve,
      and a newsletter for members. We're also doing some fundraising and
      have many members who may be useful resources for information and
      networking. So please check out our website and join!
      Cheers,
      Lara Ho
      Friends of Mongolia Membership Coordinator
      P. O. Box 44132
      Washington, DC 20026