Re: [Mongolia_2003] Nomination for Jun05

  • Nikita Desai
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      its definitely china!  Congratulations!

      q_timong <q_timong@...> wrote:
      Hi, i got nominated to English Teaching in East Asia.  Based on the
      description and departure date, I've narrowed it to either China or
      Mongolia.  I'd like to here anyone's insight on whether they think
      this is Mongolia or not.

      Thanks,
      Tim

      171 05 033 H1
      English Teacher

      Program Info:  Teach English conversation, English Language, American
      Culture, literature, at colleges and institutes.  History.
      Competitive applicants have teaching or assistant teaching
      experience, e-teaching, or significant tutoring experience.

      Departure/Stage Date: June 15, 2005

      Do you Yahoo!?