a non message

  • amybirdinak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2004
      This is a message in which I will not share any experiences I've had
      here, eventhough I've had many positive ones. Due to a previous
      message, someone was kicked out. I'd be happy to talk with anyone who
      decides to come here, but unfortunately don't feel that email or
      group postings are a viable option. This is very unfortunate, as I do
      believe in Freedom of Speech!!
      Amy Slone