I am in Seoul Korea!

  • Nikita Desai
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003

      Hey Everyone!

      Just wanted to let you all know that I am on my way to Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia in about 30 minutes.  One of the other volunteers in my group happened to get free internet access and so I am writing from the Sheraton right here in downtown Seoul.

      We completed our Orientation and Staging in San Fran and had a wonderful time!...There are in total 56 of us - and we are slowly really getting to know one another.  I really enjoyed my high-water pressure shower today since tonight we will all be staying at a "Ger Camp" near the airport in the captial.  Then we will be off to

      gotta go

      Do you Yahoo!?