Poll results for Mongolia_2003

  • Mongolia_2003@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      The following Mongolia_2003 poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Am I going to make a point of only
      bringing items that I *positively*
      cannot obtain while in Mongolia?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, I am one resourceful mofo., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Yes, but I will arrange to have the other stuff shipped in gradually later, 2 votes, 13.33%
      - Yes, for the sake of sanity I am trying to keep it simple., 3 votes, 20.00%
      - No, I am bringing some things that can probably be obtained in Ulan Batar., 5 votes, 33.33%
      - No, I want to bring the kitchen sink along with most of everything I own., 1 votes, 6.67%
      - Ehh...*sigh* I have these few things I just gotta bring along...(5 lbs worth), 2 votes, 13.33%
      - Ehh...*sigh* I have these few things I just gotta bring along...(10 lbs worth), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ehh...*sigh* I have these few things I just gotta bring along...(20 lbs worth), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ehh...*sigh* I have these few things I just gotta bring along...(50 lbs worth), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have not decided what I am taking yet., 2 votes, 13.33%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yes, I am one resourceful mofo.
      - Yes, but I will arrange to have the other stuff shipped in gradually later
      - markrosenwald@...
      - missvu2@...
      - Yes, for the sake of sanity I am trying to keep it simple.
      - cthemar@...
      - scout@...
      - jwilkes880@...
      - No, I am bringing some things that can probably be obtained in Ulan Batar.
      - mananath@...
      - zippythewonderfly@...
      - friedmjl@...
      - patrickbseattle@...
      - jnkhunter98@...
      - No, I want to bring the kitchen sink along with most of everything I own.
      - kristinbork@...
      - Ehh...*sigh* I have these few things I just gotta bring along...(5 lbs worth)
      - shelagh16@...
      - daphnebun@...
      - blkspottedcat@...
      - nikiinmongolia@...