Re: staging info?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      As of right now our staging is scheduled for June 1st. However,
      according to a post from last night that might be changed to a week
      later. Graduating on May 9th? I am envious -- I graduate on May 24th,
      leaving just about a week to tie up loose ends! :)
      -Mike

      --- In Mongolia_2003@yahoogroups.com, "lansky13" <lansky13@y...>
      wrote:
      > Do you know any info about staging yet? I was supposed to leave for
      China
      > on june 17, but i know that you Mongolia folk are leaving earlier.
      My