Hey Kim from Phoenix

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2003
      Hey there, Kim. I am also in living in Phoenix. I am in Connecticut
      at the moment visiting some friends and family, but I fly back to AZ
      tomorrow. Perhaps we could meet and hang out sometime..eh? I am
      starting to get really excited about the trip.

      -Mark
    • kpkoziol
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2003
        Hi Mark!
        We should definitely try to get together!

        Are you on the United flight, leaving around 7:00 am from Phoenix? I
        just booked my flight yesterday and assume you would probably be on
        the same one! I guess that leaves PLENTY of time for finding the
        hotel...

        You can reach me at kpkoziol@... if you wanna meet up.

        ~Kim