Re: [Mongolia_2003] Re: staging info - FYI

  • Kristin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2003
      dammit. no overnight in tokyo!!! and not even
      enough time to scope out the food or the fun
      stores in the airport... not even a vending
      machine run... blech.
      --- Nikita Desai <nikiinmongolia@...>
      wrote:
      > AAAHHH..:-) Crazyness
      >
      > Alanna <lansky13@...> wrote:thanks for
      > posting that info, mike! that is one heckuva
      > long flight chain. i can't
      > believe how soon this is happening!!
      > alanna
      >
      > --- In Mongolia_2003@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
      > <mananath@y...> wrote:
      > > Hi All!
      > > I found out today that the staging kits were
      > mailed out on Friday
      > > (5/2) and Monday (5/5). For those who are
      > impatient like me I am
      > > gonna post the info packet in the files
      > section. The only really
      > > interesting thing that it contains is the
      > flight itinerary (i'll post
      > > that in a sec) and the training schedule. Our
      > flight itinerary (no
      > > over night in Tokyo):
      > > INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ITINERARY:
      > > Depart: 6/4 Northwest #27 San
      > Francisco 2:05 PM
      > > Arrive: 6/5 Tokyo 4:55
      > PM
      > >
      > > Depart: 6/5 Northwest #7 Tokyo
      > 6:45 PM
      > > Arrive: 6/5 Seoul 9:10
      > PM
      > >
      > > Depart: 6/6 Miat Mongolian #302
      > Seoul 3:20 PM
      > > Arrive: 6/6 Ulaan Baatar
      > 6:55 PM
      > >
      > > enjoy!
      > > see you all soon!
      > > -Mike
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > to:

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • maidinmongolia
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2003
        --- In Mongolia_2003@yahoogroups.com, Kristin <kristinbork@y...> wrote:
        > dammit. no overnight in tokyo!!! and not even
        > enough time to scope out the food or the fun
        > stores in the airport... not even a vending
        > machine run... blech.
        > --- Nikita Desai <nikiinmongolia@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > AAAHHH..:-) Crazyness
        > >
        > > Alanna <lansky13@y...> wrote:thanks for
        > > posting that info, mike! that is one heckuva
        > > long flight chain. i can't
        > > believe how soon this is happening!!
        > > alanna
        > >
        > > --- In Mongolia_2003@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"
        > > <mananath@y...> wrote:
        > > > Hi All!
        > > > I found out today that the staging kits were
        > > mailed out on Friday
        > > > (5/2) and Monday (5/5). For those who are
        > > impatient like me I am
        > > > gonna post the info packet in the files
        > > section. The only really
        > > > interesting thing that it contains is the
        > > flight itinerary (i'll post
        > > > that in a sec) and the training schedule. Our
        > > flight itinerary (no
        > > > over night in Tokyo):
        > > > INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ITINERARY:
        > > > Depart: 6/4 Northwest #27 San
        > > Francisco 2:05 PM
        > > > Arrive: 6/5 Tokyo 4:55
        > > PM
        > > >
        > > > Depart: 6/5 Northwest #7 Tokyo
        > > 6:45 PM
        > > > Arrive: 6/5 Seoul 9:10
        > > PM
        > > >
        > > > Depart: 6/6 Miat Mongolian #302
        > > Seoul 3:20 PM
        > > > Arrive: 6/6 Ulaan Baatar
        > > 6:55 PM
        > > >
        > > > enjoy!
        > > > see you all soon!
        > > > -Mike

        Why are so many people upset about spending the night in Seoul? Korean
        food is excellent and the city, I'm told, is wonderful.
        Leslie.