Hello Everyone

  • tbmurray23
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      My name is taylor Murray. I am 29, and married and my wife Katie
      and I will be going to Mongolia with you guys. We have been out of
      touch,traveling and away from email so today is the first day i have
      been able to start reading the nearly 300 messages already posted on
      this group site.
      We have packed and both of us will be carrying two farely large
      suitcases and a carry-on bag the total weight of my two bags is
      around 80 pounds. Does anyone know what the combined weight limit is
      for our two pieces of luggage? In the handbook it says 103 pds i
      think, but later in the same book it says 80... Does anyone know?
      I had no idea about Tokyo, so that sounds good. I will be in the
      business sector and have no idea what my job will entail. We are very
      excited about our upcoming experience and to meeting you all. Hey
      Josh, we are living in Sewanee TN right now, where do you live?
      Does anyone know if we will be given some free time in
      Orientation and what it entails? That is where we will get the bulk
      of our vaccinations I guess. Anyway, hoping for a little time to
      explore San Fran and meet up with some friends out there.
      Good luck packing and dealing with your anxiety if y'all have
      any. We do but it is nicely balanced with the excitement of seeing
      and living in this different world.

      Taylor