so on top of things, mike!

  • Kristin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      this is pretty cool. well, in case anyone else signs up for this, my
      name is kristin and i'm living in new orleans right now finishing up
      a public health degree. i'll be doing health ed and am a bit
      freaked, but very excited. has anyone had experience working in a
      third (or is mongolia considered a second world?) country?