Money will earn themselves for you

  • Petr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hello,

      I'd like to introduce you a new unique project ofcommunity marketing: Liftago Taxi.

      Liftago Taxi
      is a brand new mobile application service directly connecting passengers (with Liftago Taxi app) and taxi drivers (with Liftago Driver app) and offeringbenefits to all:

      • Passengers get more timely, reliable, and convenient taxiservice and driver ratings, while avoiding wait times, unreasonable costs, and unpleasantsurprises.
      • Taxidrivers get extra customers through Liftago and pay only a nominal fixed fee (about $1) for each Liftago order they receive without any other charges. With Liftagothey can provide better taxi service and make the most out of theirbusiness.
      • Marketersdo not have to sell anything. They and their marketing community get cash rewards byspreading the use of the free Liftago app among passengers and drivers. Once a passenger fromyour community uses the Liftago Taxi app to order a taxi, your marketing community gets itsshare. What's more, there are no fees to be paid!

      Sounds good?
      JOIN HERE!

      For more information look at www.taximoney.net .

      Shortvideo: