Playgroup 1/5

  • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012

      Happy New Year Everyone!

      I was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a playgroup at our house (9 Nightingale Rd in Nashua) this Thursday?  Usual time - 9:30 or later, stay for lunch (pizza?) if people want.   Please let me know if you would like to come!

      Also, if Thursday does not work for you, but you'd like to do a playdate another day, let me know!

      Hope to see some of you soon!

      Peggy, Charlotte and Paulie

    • Danielle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012

        :-(
        I'm still sick.. I hope by next week I will be feeling better.. maybe then?

        I need to meet baby Paul already~

        Danielle and Rebecca

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
          Hi ladies!  Hope you are all doing well.  I'm just writing to ask if someone could please remove me from this listserv?  We are settled in Long Beach, Ca now...  :)

          Thank you!

          Maria

          "More valuable than treasures in a storehouse are the treasures of the body,
          and the treasures of the heart are the most valuable of all."  ~Nichiren Daishonin

          To: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com; maria-bello@...; jaynesworld@...; richelle.ward@...; fiskea@...; jlmoeller@...; cincotter@...
          From: dangobean@...
          Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 19:46:54 -0500
          Subject: Re: [MomsStJosephs] Playgroup 1/5