Playgroup Tuesday

  • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2011

      Hi Everyone,

      We'll  be hosting playgroup at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua on Tuesday this week.   Come at 9:30 or later, we'll play and order pizza around 11.   Right now the weather does not look like it's going to be nice enough for us to be outside, but if that changes, we certainly can play in the backyard!

      Hope to see you Tuesday!

      Peggy and Charlotte

    • mom2lilkandc
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011
        The three of us will be there!

        --- In MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com, peggy.cardone@... wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > We'll  be hosting playgroup at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua on Tuesday this week.   Come at 9:30 or later, we'll play and order pizza around 11.   Right now the weather does not look like it's going to be nice enough for us to be outside, but if that changes, we certainly can play in the backyard!
        >
        > Hope to see you Tuesday!
        >
        > Peggy and Charlotte

      • Melanie Robinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2011