Playgroup tomm!

  • amyfiskeseo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2011
      Hi guys we will host playgroup tomorrow starting around 930. We will get pizza around 11 and play until everyone gets tired. If it's nice we can play outside, we have a small sprinkler if people want to get involved with that. If it's too hot we can crank the AC inside. Hope to see everyone tomorrow.
      Amy, Anya and Christopher
      10 Burgess St.,
      Nashua
      6032615710
      Ps feel free to invite anyone you wish!
    • leamartin@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2011

        I'm sorry I goofed this one up and missed you!

        I'm planning to pick cherries at Brookdale on Thursday if you are interested?

        Hope to see you soon,

        Lea

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2011
          Oops. Was writing just to Amy, but anyone is welcome to come pick cherries. :)

        • mudfish4@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2011
            Fairy tale festival today, 10-1@ Greeley Park.