Playgroup

  • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2011

      Due to the weather, we will not be bothering to try to have playgroup tomorrow.  :-(

      Hope you are all managing cabin fever successfully!!!

    • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 23, 2012

        Hi all,

        We'll be hosting playgroup this Thursday (1/26) at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua.   Hope to see you!

        Peggy, Charlotte and Paulie