OB-GYN needed

  • Maria Urdinarrain
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi ladies - I've been here 2 years now and have not chosen an OB-GYN yet and my dr has suggested that it's high time I did so.

      Can you suggest anyone that I should check out?  We are hoping for a 2nd baby at some point so someone who was awesome during pregnancy would be a good addition.

      Please email me your suggestions.

      Thank you

      Maria

    • Maria Urdinarrain
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011
        Hello Ladies - Can any of you recommend a pediatric dentist in the Nashua/Manchester area?  Thank you!

        Maria

      • Karen Butler
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011
          We went to Collins Dentistry in Nashua. They did a great job with my son. I was nervous that he would not let them look at his teeth or bite them or something. Thankfully nobody lost any fingers! LOL

          Good luck! Karen

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011
            Thanks, Karen, for your quick reply.  I'll look them up...

            Maria

            To: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
            From: karenbutler8@...
            Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:32:57 -0700
            Subject: Re: [MomsStJosephs] pediatric dentist

            We went to Collins Dentistry in Nashua. They did a great job with my son. I was nervous that he would not let them look at his teeth or bite them or something. Thankfully nobody lost any fingers! LOL

            Good luck! Karen

            Hello Ladies - Can any of you recommend a pediatric dentist in the Nashua/Manchester area?  Thank you!

            Maria

          • Richelle Ward
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 19, 2011
              I take my daughter to Dr. Kalali at Northeastern Pediatric in Nashua at Irma's suggestion.