Re: [MomsStJosephs] playgroup this week

  • mudfish4@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hi all! 10 burgess st this week for playgroup!

      From: Irma ILUSTRE <irli928@...>
      Sender: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:56:06 -0800 (PST)
      To: Moms Group<MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MomsStJosephs] playgroup this week

      Hello Ladies!

      We will be hosting playgroup this week.

      Place: 114 Peele Road
      Time: 9-ish or whatever works for you and the kid(s) - we've been ending around 12:30/1 - just in time for afternoon naps!
      Food: Snacks will be provided, pizza lunch ordered around 11

      Any Qs? 603-598-3823

      Thanks! Irma, Sophia and Samantha

    • Irma ILUSTRE
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 3, 2011
        Happy New Year, Mommies and Kiddies!

        Hope everyone had a great holiday season...

        Playgroup this year will be at our house, 114 Peele Road in Nashua. We'll start around 9:30/10, order pizza around 11 and end around 1 or whenever the kids need to take a nap.

        Hope to see you!

        Irma, Sophia and Samantha
        603-598-3823