[MomsStJosephs] Playgroup 8/4

  • Melanie Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2010
      hi everyone,
      Ashlee and i would like to host playgroup at our house this week. We live at 10 Parker Drive, Nashua. Everyone is welcome at 9am and we will order pizza at 11am. Bring outdoor clothes etc,  as we can initially play outside in the backyard and move into the outdoor room (screened porch with the option of a kiddie pool) or indoors if it gets too hot later.
      cheerio,
      melanie
      .

    • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010

        We are plannin gon coming tomorrow!  :-)

        Peggy and Charlotte

      • mudfish4@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2010
          We will be there and Melanie, I hope you can join us!

          From: Melanie Robinson <melscool2003@...>
          Sender: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
          To: <MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com>