Playgroup June 2

  • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010

      Hi all,

      We'll be hosting playgroup this Wed at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua.   Feel free to come by at 9 or a bit later if it works better for you.  I think it's supposed to be nice out, so we ccan play in the back yard!

      Peggy, Charlotte and Anya

    • Melanie Robinson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010
        hi there,
        Ashlee and i will be able to make it!

        We'll be hosting playgroup this Wed at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua.   Feel free to come by at 9 or a bit later if it works better for you.  I think it's supposed to be nice out, so we ccan play in the back yard!

        Peggy, Charlotte and Anya

      • Lea ML Martin
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010

          I’m sorry we can’t make it. I’m working on another project this week.

          Hope to see you soon,

          Lea & Mitchell

        • crystal.kopec@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010

            Hi Peggy,

            Matthew and I are hoping to make it tomorrow for our last play date.

            See you then,

            Crys

            We'll be hosting playgroup this Wed at 9 Nightingale Rd. in Nashua.   Feel free to come by at 9 or a bit later if it works better for you.  I think it's supposed to be nice out, so we ccan play in the back yard!

            Peggy, Charlotte and Anya

          • Danielle
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2010

              we will be in day care that day.. :-(

              Have fun and hope to see everyone soon!

              Danielle

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 7, 2010
                hi everyone,
                This week Ashlee and i will be hosting playgroup. We live at 10 Parker Drive, Nashua, NH. You are welcome from 9am onwards and we will order pizza at 11am.
                cheerio,
                Melanie

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 7, 2010

                  The project I have been working on is due Wednesday—so hopefully I can make it next week!

                  Lea