playgroup this week

  • Irma ILUSTRE
    Message 1 of 24 , Apr 5, 2010
      Hello Mommies and Kiddies!

      Sophia and I will be hosting playgroup with a twist this week.  Wednesday is supposed to be a fabulously sunny day so we thought to meet at Lincoln Park (it's that park by the Mine's Falls entrance off Exit 6, behind the Hannaford) instead of our house.  Our yard is not "kid friendly" yet and we didn't want to have everyone be stuck inside on a such a nice day. We will bring balls and other playthings to share but there is also a jungle gym area there and lost of space for kdis to run around.  We'll also bring some yummy snacks to share.

      So - let's meet up at the park around 9 AM (or whenever you can make it).  There is a pizza place close to the mall area (it's by You Yous if you guys know that area) so we can eat there or if everyone wanted to pack up around noon, we can order pizza from our favorite pizza place and have it delivered to my house. By the time we arrive, the pizza should be there too (and the kids and moms can eat in the cool house)!

      Hopefully all that running around will tire the kids out so they can have a nice nap after lunch.

      Of course, if the weather turns out to be bad, we'll have playgroup at our house as usual.

      Hope to see you this week! If you are definitely coming, please let me know so I can be sure to have enough snacks.  Also, feel free to email me or call (603-598-3823) for directions/more info.

      Thanks! Irma

    • Melanie Robinson
      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010
        Unfortunately ashlee and I have colds so will be unable to join playgroup this week. Hope u all have fun at the park in the sunshine.

      • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010

          Charlotte, Anya and I plan on coming.  See you there!  :-)

        • crystal.kopec@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010

            Hi Irma, Matthew and I are looking forward to it.

            Message 5 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010

              Rebecca and I are looking forward to coming down as well!

              :-)

              Message 6 of 24 , Apr 6, 2010

                We’re planning on coming, too! We probably won’t be there until 10:30-11, though.

                Looking forward to it,

                Lea & Mitchell

                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 19, 2010
                  Hello Everyone!

                  Sophia, Samantha and I will be hosting playgroup this week.  If the weather is nice, we can play in the pool and/or sprinklers.  We'll start around 9 and order pizza around 11 and stay until the kids need naps.

                  We live at 114 Peele Road, Nashua; phone : 603-598-3823.

                  Hope to see you this week!

                  Irma

                • Irma ILUSTRE
                  Message 8 of 24 , Oct 25, 2010
                    Hello!

                    Sophia, Samantha & I will be hsoting playgroup this week. We'll start around 9, order pizza around 11 and end whenever kids need naps! We're at 114 Peele Road in Nashua. Call 603-598-3823 if you have Qs.

                    hope to see you!
                    Irma

                  • Richelle Ward

                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 29, 2010
                        Hello Ladies!

                        We will be hosting playgroup this week.

                        Place: 114 Peele Road
                        Time: 9-ish or whatever works for you and the kid(s) - we've been ending around 12:30/1 - just in time for afternoon naps!
                        Food: Snacks will be provided, pizza lunch ordered around 11

                        Any Qs? 603-598-3823

                        Thanks! Irma, Sophia and Samantha

                      • mudfish4@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 24 , Dec 7, 2010
                          Hi all! 10 burgess st this week for playgroup!

                          From: Irma ILUSTRE <irli928@...>
                          Sender: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:56:06 -0800 (PST)
                          To: Moms Group<MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com>
                          ReplyTo: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 3, 2011
                            Happy New Year, Mommies and Kiddies!

                            Hope everyone had a great holiday season...

                            Playgroup this year will be at our house, 114 Peele Road in Nashua. We'll start around 9:30/10, order pizza around 11 and end around 1 or whenever the kids need to take a nap.

                            Hope to see you!

                            Irma, Sophia and Samantha
                            603-598-3823