Play Group 11/04

  • crystal.kopec
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      The Kopec's will be hosting the next play group on Wednesday November 4th (wow can you believe it's November already!). As usual we will begin around 10am (or whatever time works for the kids) and order pizza around 11:30am.

      Hope to see you then,
      Crystal & Matthew

      240 South Mammoth Road
      Manchester, NH 03109
      (603)589-4828
    • Melanie Robinson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2009
        hi there Crystal,
        Ashlee and I will be able to make it to playgroup at your house this Wednesday, though we may be a bit delayed by napping (time change putting us out). I will give you a call Wed. morning to let you know when we will arrive.
        cheerio,
        Melanie

      • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009

          We are planning on coming as well - time changes has also messed us up, though, so we may be late, or maybe not...

          Peggy, Charlotte and Anya

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009

            Duh... Must have had a case of Mommy Brain when I wrote that.  We have a doctor's apptmointment tomorrow, so will not be able to come at all!   See you next week!

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009

              what time is your appt tomorrow?  I don't really feel like going all the way to Manchester but would love a play date if you guys are game.

              Let me know..

              Danielle

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009

                Lol!  That went out to everyone.. sorry about that.. it was indented for Peggy.  No hard feelings Crystal!  I just am in a car way too much out of the week and try to stay local as much as possible.

                Danielle