Play Group 03/04

  • crystal.kopec
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
      The Kopec's will be hosting this weeks play group so please feel free
      to join us at 10am at 240 South Mammoth Road in Manchester.

      Crystal & Matthew
    • Melanie Robinson
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
        hi there Crystal,
        Thanks for the invite, Ashlee and I will be looking forward to coming to playgroup this week at your place,
        cheerio,
        Melanie and Ashlee (bear)

      • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009

          We plan on coming as well!

          Peggy

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
            hi there,

            Hope you are all going well, sorry we missed playgroup today but Ashlee had a bit of a cold this morning, so I thought it best we stay at home and rest. We do miss you all and I also miss the pizza.

            However, next week, I would like to host the playgroup at my house and we can all celebrate Ashlee's First Birthday!!!!!! She will be 1 on the 9th of March (Monday) so next Wednesday (11th of March) will be a great day to celebrate!

            I live at 10 Parker Drive, Nashua, NH, you can park in my driveway or on the street.

            I will provide all the party food and no gifts are necessary.

            Please RSVP by Monday 9th of March.

            Ashlee and I are looking forward to seeing those of you that can make it!

            best birthday party wishes,
            from
            Melanie and Ashlee

            > Thanks for the invite, Ashlee and I will be looking forward
            > to coming to playgroup this week at your place,
            > cheerio,
            > Melanie and Ashlee (bear)
            >
            > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, crystal.kopec <
            > crystal.kopec@... > wrote:
            >
            > > From: crystal.kopec < crystal.kopec@...
            > >
            > > Subject: [MomsStJosephs] Play Group 03/04
            > > To: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
            > > Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 4:29 PM
            > > The Kopec's will be hosting this weeks play group
            > so
            > > please feel free
            > > to join us at 10am at 240 South Mammoth Road in
            > Manchester.
            > >
            > > Crystal & Matthew
          • Danielle Hatem
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
              Hi Melanie,

              We would love to come celebrate but we have an appt. in Boston that day.  Thank you for the invite and I wish your little Ashlee a wonderful first birthday.

              Danielle

            • crystal.kopec@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009

                We missed you guys today. Hope Ashlee feels better soon. Matthew and I will be there next week, can't wait! Crys

                Hope you are all going well, sorry we missed playgroup today but Ashlee had a bit of a cold this morning, so I thought it best we stay at home and rest. We do miss you all and I also miss the pizza.

                However, next week, I would like to host the playgroup at my house and we can all celebrate Ashlee's First Birthday!!!!!! She will be 1 on the 9th of March (Monday) so next Wednesday (11th of March) will be a great day to celebrate!

                I live at 10 Parker Drive, Nashua, NH, you can park in my driveway or on the street.

                I will provide all the party food and no gifts are necessary.

                Please RSVP by Monday 9th of March.

                Ashlee and I are looking forward to seeing those of you that can make it!

                best birthday party wishes,
                from
                Melanie and Ashlee

                > Thanks for the invite, Ashlee and I will be looking forward
                > to coming to playgroup this week at your place,
                > cheerio,
                > Melanie and Ashlee (bear)
                >
                > --- On Sun, 3/1/09, crystal.kopec <
                > crystal.kopec@... > wrote:
                >
                > > From: crystal.kopec < crystal.kopec@...
                > >
                > > Subject: [MomsStJosephs] Play Group 03/04
                > > To: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
                > > Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 4:29 PM
                > > The Kopec's will be hosting this weeks play group
                > so
                > > please feel free
                > > to join us at 10am at 240 South Mammoth Road in
                > Manchester.
                > >
                > > Crystal & Matthew

              • Melanie Robinson
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 9, 2009
                  hi there,
                  Hope you are all going well. We are looking forward to seeing those of you who can make it to Ashlee's birthday party at my house in the playgroup time on Wednesday from 10am. Just wanted to let everyone know that Ashlee has a cold and a cough (but no fever), and she is very active but has a runny nose most days.

                  She went to the doctor on Sat., and I asked if it is in the contagious stage and he said that it should be past the most contagious time (early) and that a lot of kids currently would have the same germs. So I just wanted to warn everyone in case you want to keep your baby germ free.

                  So far I think Crystal, Irma, Peggy (?) and Karen have said they can make it (prior to knowing Ashlee has a cold), plus I have a couple of other friends who are joining us just for the party. I could postpone the party to the following week, but not sure if she would still have the cold then!

                  Well, let me know what you think,
                  cheerio,
                  Melanie and Ashlee (bear)

                  > We missed you guys today. Hope Ashlee feels better soon.
                  > Matthew and I will be there next week, can't wait! Crys

                • Melanie Robinson
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 9, 2009
                    hi there,
                    Forgot to mention that everyone is invited to Ashlee's birthday party! Drop me an email if you can make it, or would prefer it next week when ashlee's cold may have diminished somewhat.
                    Cheerio,
                    Melanie

                  • peggy.cardone@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 9, 2009

                      Hi Melanie,

                      We (Charlotte, Anya and I) would love to come to Ashlee's b-day party!!  Both Charlotte and Anya have pretty much the same symptoms as Ashlee... Would you want us to come?  Or should we all wait until next week?

                      Peggy

                      PS:  Happy actual birthday to Ashlee today!!!

                      Forgot to mention that everyone is invited to Ashlee's birthday party! Drop me an email if you can make it, or would prefer it next week when ashlee's cold may have diminished somewhat.
                      Cheerio,
                      Melanie

                      > Hope you are all going well. We are looking forward to
                      > seeing those of you who can make it to Ashlee's birthday
                      > party at my house in the playgroup time on Wednesday from
                      > 10am. Just wanted to let everyone know that Ashlee has a
                      > cold and a cough (but no fever), and she is very active but
                      > has a runny nose most days.
                      >
                      > She went to the doctor on Sat., and I asked if it is in the
                      > contagious stage and he said that it should be past the most
                      > contagious time (early) and that a lot of kids currently
                      > would have the same germs. So I just wanted to warn everyone
                      > in case you want to keep your baby germ free.
                      >
                      > So far I think Crystal, Irma, Peggy (?) and Karen have said
                      > they can make it (prior to knowing Ashlee has a cold), plus
                      > I have a couple of other friends who are joining us just for
                      > the party. I could postpone the party to the following week,
                      > but not sure if she would still have the cold then!
                      >
                      > Well, let me know what you think,
                      > cheerio,
                      > Melanie and Ashlee (bear)
                      >
                      > --- On Wed, 3/4/09, crystal.kopec@...
                      > <crystal.kopec@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > From: crystal.kopec@...
                      > <crystal.kopec@...>
                      > > Subject: Re: [MomsStJosephs] Next Playgroup Wednesday
                      > 11th March
                      > > To: MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com
                      > > Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 7:21 PM
                      > > We missed you guys today. Hope Ashlee feels better
                      > soon.
                      > > Matthew and I will be there next week, can't wait!
                      > Crys

                    • Irma ILUSTRE
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 10, 2009
                        Hello Melanie and Peggy,

                        How funny! Sophia also has the same symptoms as Ashlee, Charlotte and Anya! We've been staying home but was hoping that we could attend tomorrow.  If all the kids have the same germs then it should be fine, right?

                        I am up for having the party this week or next week - whichever works best for people!

                        Hope Ashlee had a good day on her actual birthday yesterday!

                        Irma

                        We (Charlotte, Anya and I) would love to come to Ashlee's b-day party!!  Both Charlotte and Anya have pretty much the same symptoms as Ashlee... Would you want us to come?  Or should we all wait until next week?

                        Peggy

                        PS:  Happy actual birthday to Ashlee today!!!

                        Forgot to mention that everyone is invited to Ashlee's birthday party! Drop me an email if you can make it, or would prefer it next week when ashlee's cold may have diminished somewhat.
                        Cheerio,
                        Melanie

                        > Hope you are all going well. We are looking forward to
                        > seeing those of you who can make it to Ashlee's birthday
                        > party at my house in the playgroup time on Wednesday from
                        > 10am. Just wanted to let everyone know that Ashlee has a
                        > cold and a cough (but no fever), and she is very active but
                        > has a runny nose most days.
                        >
                        > She went to the doctor on Sat., and I asked if it is in the
                        > contagious stage and he said that it should be past the most
                        > contagious time (early) and that a lot of kids currently
                        > would have the same germs. So I just wanted to warn everyone
                        > in case you want to keep your baby germ free.
                        >
                        > So far I think Crystal, Irma, Peggy (?) and Karen have said
                        > they can make it (prior to knowing Ashlee has a cold), plus
                        > I have a couple of other friends who are joining us just for
                        > the party. I could postpone the party to the following week,
                        > but not sure if she would still have the cold then!
                        >
                        > Well, let me know what you think,
                        > cheerio,
                        > Melanie and Ashlee (bear)
                        >
                        > --- On Wed, 3/4/09, crystal.kopec@ comcast.net
                        > <crystal.kopec@ comcast.net> wrote:
                        >
                        > > From: crystal.kopec@ comcast.net
                        > <crystal.kopec@ comcast.net>
                        > > Subject: Re: [MomsStJosephs] Next Playgroup Wednesday
                        > 11th March
                        > > To: MomsStJosephs@ yahoogroups. com
                        > > Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 7:21 PM
                        > > We missed you guys today. Hope Ashlee feels better
                        > soon.
                        > > Matthew and I will be there next week, can't wait!
                        > Crys

                      • Melanie Robinson
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 10, 2009
                          hi there,

                          Thanks for your emails Peggy and Irma, interesting to hear how all our babies have the same symptoms! Because Ashlee seems a little better today (less of a runny nose), and all our babies seem to have a similar cold, I have decided that we can have Ashlee's Birthday party tomorrow.

                          So glad that baby Sophia, Charlotte and Anya can make it, I have another friend coming with a 2 year old.

                          Hope Crystal and Karen can still make it, plus everyone else, just email me if you can make it. My address again is -
                          10 Parker Drive, Nashua, NH, you can park in the driveway or on the street.

                          Cheerio everyone, look forward to seeing you all tomorrow,
                          Melanie and Miss 1-year-old Ashlee bear.

                          > How funny! Sophia also has the same symptoms as Ashlee,
                          > Charlotte and Anya! We've been staying home but was
                          > hoping that we could attend tomorrow.  If all the kids have
                          > the same germs then it should be fine, right?
                          >
                          > I am up for having the party this week or next week -
                          > whichever works best for people!
                          >
                          > Hope Ashlee had a good day on her actual birthday
                          > yesterday!
                          >
                          > Irma

                        • Karen Butler
                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 10, 2009
                            Hi ladies,

                            Happy belated birthday to Miss Ashlee! I think we are going to skip tomorrow's festivities. Ryan has recently got over the croup and is back to his normal sleeping pattern/personality and would rather not expose him to anything right now. I hope everyone has fun and we will miss everyone!!

                            Thanks,
                            Karen and Ryan