PlayDate

  • Danielle Hatem
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi Everyone!

      I wanted to invite everyone over for a playdate next Wednesday (Feb 11th).  We just came back from Peggy's house (playdate) which Rebecca thoroughly enjoyed by the way!!

      I'm not sure I have everyone's email address so if I don't (Peggy and/or Irma if you wouldn't mind giving it to other mom's that I have forgotten, that would be great).

      Same time(s) 10 to whenever...

      I live in Hudson NH @ 14 Washington Street, 03051

      Look forward to hearing back from everyone!!

      Danielle
    • crystal.kopec@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2009

        Hi Danielle, Matthew and I would love to join you guys next week.  Crystal

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
          Hi Danielle,
          We are planning on coming tomorrow morning for the play date. We will be late since the little guy wakes up about 10:30 from his nap.

          Hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you and Rebecca (and everyone else!)

          Karen

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009

            Hi Danielle, Matthew and I are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. We will be a little late though, stroller strides ends at 10 am and we will be right over.  Crystal

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009

              Perfect Crystal!  We'll be here waiting!!

              Danielle

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 10, 2009
                Hi Karen!

                I'm so happy that you'll be coming!  Ryan must be so big!