play group this week?

  • Irma ILUSTRE
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!  We came from back from NY late on Sunday night - traffic was awful...

      Just wondering if anyone was interested in doing a play group tomorrow (Wednesday).  We would be happy to host (unless someone else wanted to).  Sophia and I are trying to get back into our regular schedule...

      Hope everyone is doing well and recovering from the stuffing!  =)

      Irma and Sophia

    • crystal.kopec
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Hi Irma,

        Matthew and I would be interested in a play group tomorrow and we can
        host (I believe it is our turn).

        If anyone else is interested please let us know.

        Crys

        --- In MomsStJosephs@yahoogroups.com, Irma ILUSTRE <irli928@...>