Re: [MomsStJosephs] wed playgroup

  • Angela Nadeau
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
      i would love to i think it would be great, i just have to go over my schedule but it should be fine.-angela and kaiden

      From: "angela" <kaidensmom1981@ yahoo.com>

      Hi everyone, I was wondering if we were doing costume this year like
      we did last year, i will even come earlier with Kaiden so we can see
      all the young ones, group pics are so cute with all the kids dressed
      up.. If someone could let me know if you think it a good idea, and
      maybe some munchie foods for the moms, ill bring some pumpkin bread,
      we can have a little party...any ideas or suggestions would be great

    • Emily and Camden
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
        ok joke's on me and camden! we were the only older kids who showed up
        AND he was in costume! it was so good to see all the new babies tho,
        i don't think camden was that little EVER! but we were bummed out not
        to hang with our buddies.

        Crystal, do you think there is enough room for two more at your
        playgroup?
      • crystal.kopec@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2008
          Great, hope to see you then :)

          From: Angela Nadeau <kaidensmom1981@...>

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 4, 2008
              hey everyone, im sad we missed camden, and of course kaiden has another cold so we shoudnt come tommorow, im very sad...hopefully his cold dosen't hang on forever. kaiden misses his buddies

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
                Sorry to hear that Kaiden is not well, we will miss him.  We hope he gets better soon.

                Crys & Matthew

                From: Angela Nadeau <kaidensmom1981@...>

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 5, 2008
                  Poor guy. We look forward to the next time.

                  For the playgroup we may be late but we'll be there. Camden's sleep
                  schedule is all screwed up!