Welcome!

  • emnesta
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
      Ok ladies, here's the new group! Please make yourselves at home by
      adding photos and starting topics. Let me know if everything is
      working properly. I'm excited to have this as an outlet finally!!
    • Irma
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2008
        Hi Everyone!

        This is Irma - Sophia's Mom. I know I haven't been able to make it to
        the group on Thursdays but I will DEFINITELY come this Thursday! I
        have my "secret weapon" - i.e Peggy is going to call to make sure I
        don't oversleep again. =)

        Thank you for including me in this yahoo group and I'll see you all on
        Thursday.

        Irma
      • Danielle
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2008
          This is great Emily! Thanks for putting this together! I'm sure I'll
          have tons of questions so this is a great!

          See you tomorrow!

          Danielle and Rebecca