i invite you to Russia! WelcomeToRussia@gmail.com

  • www.AgencyAgent.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2008
      Hi, my services: Free visa, trip planing, airport meeting, apartments
      and hotels, tourguiding, interpreter, business negociations, dating,
      excursions, legal assistance, translations, and all kind of services a
      foreign visitor might need overhere. I and my collegues speak 7
      languages. WelcomeToRussia@... http://e4euro.com
      Tel.:+380634860581, Tel./SMS:+380634860582

      Read you soon!
      Natasha and collegues.
      WelcomeToRussia @ gmail.com
      http://WelcomeToRussia.org