I Invite You To Ukraine!

  • UkraineAgent.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi.Our services:Trips/Immigration 2Ukraine,biz in/with Ukraine,travel
      2Ukraine,visa, accommodation, vacations, excursions, tourguiding,
      tutoring, exhibitions, business creation and registraion, investment
      projects, accountancy, legal consultations, Ukraine citizenship or
      permanent residency, dating assistance and marriage
      services/registration, entertainment,...
      http://www.geocities.com/UkraineAgent

      Best regards,
      Natalia and collegues-partners
      http://www.geocities.com/UkraineAgent